hey y’all! how are ya? happy it’s friday? i know i am. i had monday off work for the holiday, but this 4 day work week has been dragggggging. i thought i’d do a light post with four lists of five for you.
five most recent pins:
- this hair! i’m actually dying my hair a deep purplish hue (kinda like this) nov 2 and adding bangs! i always want to do something different, but never get the guts to do it once i’m in the seat. i cant wait to see how i look with both of these changes!
- this. pizza w. fig preserves, caramelized onions and chicken sausages by Bev Cooks.
- pitbull dalmation mix. is there anything cuter than this?!
- these highlights. very subtle! i want to be more adventurous with my hair. i’m tired of it being cookie cutter all the time!
- this tribal/aztec cardigan. i’m currently obsessed with all things aztec and tribal themed. along with ikat and chevron. and polka dots. i cant get enough of it!
five most recent purchases:
- this cardigan. like i said, i’m obsessed with tribal patterns. i saw this sweater at wet seal and scooped it up, quick! when does shopping at wet seal become age inappropriate? hopefully not until i’m 26 (in a month).
- a fireplace gas key. nothing fun here, the pervious owner didn’t leave one with the house, so instead of struggling with tools i had on hand, i got one for about $20. the joys of adulthood.
- dinner from McAlister’s Deli. they seriously have the. best. salads. it’s a chain restaurant, but doesn’t feel like one, which is something i really like.
- air filters and some random items from Lowe’s. again, nothing fun here. just maintaining the house! we’re actually re-doing the laundry room (we’ve already installed tile), so i’ll have to show you a before and after once it gets done. which should be sometime soon!
- this chicago bears shirt. i don’t normally buy stuff like this often, but its barbara’s fav team and i thought it looked kinda cute. i am by no means a football fan, but i will root for the redskins when they’re on because my uncle, who lived with us growing up, was a die-hard skins fan.
five dogs on my wish list (note: i plan on adopting from here on out, so i don’t know how likely any of these will ever be, but these are my current favorite ‘future’ dogs).
- corgis. i have become OBSESSED. i used to think they were funny looking, but then i realized it was the exact same dog as scout, except shorter ears (and no tail). the more i see them, the more i love them.
- french bulldogs. these stocky little guys have won over my heart. i need one before i die.
- newfoundland. i volunteered at an animal hospital growing up and one of the dogs i helped out with was a newfoundland puppy. they grow up HUGE, but i love big dogs. i also love short dogs. i don’t discriminate.
- bloodhound. one of my friend’s has one named jeb and he is the sweetest thing i’ve ever met. hes full of energy and reminds me a lot of a taller scout. i think i’m partial to hound dogs.
- great dane. i’ve always been in awe at the size of these dogs. they’re adorable too.
five meals i want to make:
grilled hawaiian pizza burritos. pineapple makes everything better. i’m semi-obsessed.
- quick & clean chicken noodle soup. clean. simple. tasty. how much better could it get?!
- white chicken quinoa chili. its chili season.. do i need another reason?
- cheddar chive pancakes. these neeeeed to happen, stat!
- mini cheddar sweet potato and chorizo shepherds pie. long title but they look amazing! comfort food for the win.
now your turn! list off 5 things from your own list.. or choose from one of mine!